NEW SERVICE - Rx Protect Flu Shot For Your Vehicle
Is Your Car/Truck Harboring the Coronavirus?
Fact: Covid-19 can live on surfaces for up to 9 hours
You May Be Harboring If:
• You feel the need to “constantly” wipe down your vehicle with sanitizer.
• You enter your car after being in a public place where you or you anything you are putting in your car has been exposed to the virus.
• You work in a place where you or anything you are putting in your car has been exposed to the virus.
• You are carrying passengers who may have been exposed to the coronavirus.
• You work in the healthcare industry.
• You are a first responder.
• You transport people as part of your job.
• You think sanitizer last longer than a few minutes.
You NO LONGER have to Fear you may be exposing your family members to the Coronavirus through your car!
Give your vehicle a flu shot -- BE Rx Certified Protected for 1 Year!
The Patented Rx Protect Vehicle Treatment kills bacteria & 99% of all viruses (including COVID-19) that may be introduced into the interior of your vehicle for 1 full year -- Guaranteed!
Whether it comes from your cough, clothes, shoes, your body’s exposure, or from someone else who has been in your vehicle, Rx Protect Anti-Microbials will continue to kill viruses for a year.
The Rx Protect Treatment is EPA Approved, Non-Toxic, Hypo Allergenic.
Rx Protect bonds to cabin, trunk AND ventilation system, creating a lasting anti-microbial surface that will NOT rub, wear or fade away for 1 year. This means your vehicle will be protected during the fall flu season!
Call Us Today to Schedule Your Vehicle Flu Shot and Have it Treated with Rx Protect and Stay Protected!